Friday 8 January 2010

Artistry

People say the code doesn't encourage artistry but I think coaches are just becoming lazy because it is not as highly rewarded as it used to be, however there are still routines from this year that have artistry and still score well. I have posted a few floor routines that I think are 'artistic' as well as having high difficulty. So I urge all coaches please make more effort to produce artisitc routines please for the sake of the sport!

Ana Porgras (I also love the beginning of her beam routine) - Worlds 2009 Event Finals Score 14.125 (probably under scored as well).

Aliya Mustafina - Doha Gymnasiade 2009 Score: 14.650

Viktoria Komova - Voronin Cup 2009 Event Finals Score: 14.850

Huang Quishuang - Japan Cup 2009 AA Score: 14.350

1 comment:

  1. I love Anna Myzdricova's floor routine... beautiful - shame she had a stumble on one of her passes in World Championships this year. Her musicality and dancing was fab.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw1VnNUKLaE

    ReplyDelete